Yellow Level Coach Training
Topics covered in Yellow level certification course:
- Introduction to ski cross and USSX training program. The main objectives in ski cross development. Ski cross safety. Fundamentals of human body kinetics. Concepts of the main position.
- Theory of modern turn.Yellow level Step-by-step athletes training system. Special exercises and training schedules. Winter training program. Psychological aspects of the effective club environment.
- Questions and answers on the organization of the training process.
- Practical training on Day 1 material of the main ski cross position. Special exercises for training turns in ski cross.
- Terrain features for the Yellow level. Theory of effective overcoming of the obstacles. The movement on the features. Courses for Yellow level competitions.
- Practical overcoming a ski cross features. Special exercises for training to overcome ski cross features.
- Summer training program for ski cross athletes. The main line of training process. On what to focus your attention. Tests and their processing.
- Testing according to the program of training of Yellow level. Test will include material covered in the seminar: turn technique, feature overcoming technique, summer training. Open books and reference materials allowed.