This summer, USSX launching a one of a kind in the US inline skating program -“ROLLER KIDS”!
Want your kids to stay active, have FUN and spend more time outside during this Summer Break
“Roller Kids” is a program designed for children from 6 to 16 years of age residing in the Metro Denver area. The purpose of the program is to attract school-age children to the sport by involving them in inline skating during the summer break.
This will benefit:
- Kids: healthy lifestyle; increased physical activities; a lot of fun; enjoy more time with fellows; an increase of self-esteem; development of life-long physical skills and activities; great aerobic workout; the potential for continuing in the sport
- Parents: engaging in a healthy lifestyle; great example of a lifetime family activity; more free time
- Schools: good option to ensure the health of the students; a chance to teaching students to life-long activities that kids can do outside of school and that they can do for the rest of their lives; increase activity time for students; organized sports activity, an alternative to traditional gym classes
- Homeschoolers: great opportunity for homeschool kids to receive a physical education as well as to be involved in the kids’ community activities
- Community: healthier community; fewer overweight community members; kids will more likely grow into healthy and capable adults
- Sponsors: a positive image of the company; additional marketing and advertising opportunities; potential to obtain new customers
The program will be conducted at the public parks located in Metro Denver area and at the Elementary and Middle schools outside facilities.
It will take place three times a week during two months of a summer break – June 5th –August 5th, 2017. The duration of each lesson will be up to 2 hours. The exact schedule and location to be announced.
Your support of this program (financial or volunteer) will be GREATLY APPRECIATED! Please, give us a call at (541)350-2756 for more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.