1. Introduction to the sport of ski cross, step-by-step athlete development, ski cross development objectives, foundations of safety in ski cross coaching, physiology of the athlete body, main position.
2. Modern turning technique, stages of training main position and modern turning technique for Yellow level athletes, specialised exercises, psychological climate within the club, winter training program.
3. Practical exercises for training main position in ski cross, specialised exercises for correct ski cross turning techinque.
4. Terrain features for Yellow level, theory of working on terrain features, body movement on terrain features, building course for Yellow level competition.
5. Practical exercises for correct work on the terrain features
6. Summer training for ski cross conditioning, main theme of the training process, aspects requiring special attention, measuring athlete’s performance indicator and using gathered data for training program optimisation.
7. Testing knowledge for SX-1000 certification.
Open books and notes. 100 multiple choice questions.
8. Awarding certificates
Your personal coach card will be mailed to your physical address within five days after course completion.
Attendance: Open to everyone ( 18+ y.o.)